Monday, August 18, 2014

Book of Mormon



January 2013

Put this on my list when it first came out finally got to see it last year! This was the first ticket I booked when I found out I was going to New York. I didn't reach the original cast but I was so excited to find out that the new Elder Price was none other than Mattchior, Matt Doyle who I saw in Spring and got the nickname after he played Melchior one night.

This show was so ridiculous and didn't take itself too seriously at all. I mean, "I have maggots in my scrotum"?! Come on! "Sal Tlay Ka Siti" was so serious and funny at the same time. And the baptism scene written like a love scene. Come annnnn. To end Act One was "Man Up", time for Elder Cunningham to step up! That song really made me cry. I loved this show so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment